Induction: Re-Creation of a Movie Magazine Front Cover


The image above is the magazine front cover I was given to re-create. It is a film magazine who has front covered Batman as their most important article.


The image was similar to the image above so I was asked to do a re-create the writing on top such as the Title "Total Film." For this task, I didn't struggle, as I have used Photoshop before and have it at home. However, there were some areas which I had asked for help. For example, one problem I had was how to make the word "Total" transparent. Also I struggled to find a similar font to the title. I found some parts simple to make, such as adding the text below "I Thrive On Chaos". For the yellow box I used the Rectangle Tool and then rotated it slightly using the Move Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment