Main Task: Introduction

 My name is Alexandra Truong. I am a first year student studying at Christ the King Sixth Form College. I am currently studying are AS Maths, AS Media Studies, AS ICT and AS Psychology.

For my Media Studies coursework, I have been asked to create a music magazine, the front cover, content page and a double page spread which will be included in the magazine. The magazine will be focus on one genre of music; I have chosen Korean music as I personally enjoy listening to Korean music. This means that I will enjoy making the magazine and it would be helpful when I am producing the magazine because I will have knowledge of the target audience and style of magazine I will be creating.  To create the magazine, there are various things I will need to research and plan into. Firstly, to make sure I know what a magazine of my chosen genre looks like, I have looked at a few real magazines. This allows me to have an idea on what I should include on my own magazine. Other planning and research I need to do are, researching into my target audience and personally asking what they would like to see in a K-Pop magazine, as they are the most important when designing my magazine. Also this would give me a clear guideline on what cover line's and colour scheme I should put in consideration when designing the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment