Main Task: Evaluation Question 2

For my magazine, the social group is a teenage audience; typically female teenagers age 13 to 19, however it is also for the male teenagers as well. I represented this audience through the use of images and colour.

Even though the main target audience is females, my magazine attracts both genders, this is because the image I have used for my front cover is of a female who is 15, I have also chosen her as my model as she is quite young which fits in with the young social group my magazine is aimed at. The colours I have used are bright and colourful, as 13 to 19’s are still in their childhood, which is full of happy memories, and bright colours show this.
One way in which I have done this is through her clothes; she is wearing a shirt with a jacket. The look is simple and yet fashionable, which fits in with my social group of being fashionable. 
My cover lines on my front cover represent my social group. One of my cover line is “ SHINee Minho Spotted Dating Taeyeon” teenagers are likely interested in these type of stories, about love and romance.  I also include the “Official Top 40 Songs This Month”, teenagers nowadays are always up to date with music, so adding this will attract them into wanting to know what are the most popular song

No comments:

Post a Comment