Main Task: Evaluation Question 7

 From doing my preliminary task, I feel I have improved largely in creating a magazine. One thing which I feel I have improved considerably is the use of magazine conventions and Photoshop. Looking back to my college magazine, I can see that I did not add a large amount of creativity in the front cover as a whole. For example, my cover lines were dull, did not stand out very much, and were on top of the photo, which I realise, does not look really appealing.

However, creating a preliminary task was extremely useful when creating my music magazine. For example, tools which I used in the preliminary task were also used in my final product. Also from creating the preliminary task, I feel it has helped me to know how to attract my target audience and what to add or not add when creating my final product.
Also, when creating the preliminary task of the contents page, I had learnt how to use more space and colour, in my college magazine contents page, I did not use a large amount of space and colours, which made the product look boring and not very attractive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment