Main Task: Evaluation Question 5

I believe I have my magazines fits and attract my target audience. Firstly, I think my front cover attracts my audience. One way in which I think I have attracted my audience is my selling line, “The one and only k-pop magazine in the UK”. For k-pop fans, which are my main target audience, it will attract them into wanting to buy my magazine as there is no other k-pop magazine available for them.  Another way in which I feel I have attracted by audience using my front cover is the model I have chosen, this is because I have chosen a model with a similar age to my audience meaning my audience can relate themselves with her. 
 Another way I have attracted my target audience is the free posters inside offer. Through my audience research, one of my questions were “Would you buy the magazine more if there were freebies such as posters inside the magazine?” many replied they would buy the magazine if there were free posters available.

Also I feel I have attracted my audience as I have used the font called Mtulb which the audience liked best for my masthead when conducting my audience research. This is important as if the audience did not like the look of the front cover masthead, they are less likely to buy the magazine, and I have also added bright colours to my masthead which is appealing to my audience when deciding whether or not to buy my magazine.
The cover lines I have used I feel have attracted my target audience. I include a range of cover lines such as Official Top 40 Songs of the month, as my target audience is teenagers; they are more likely to want to know the latest songs and to find out if their favourite song is in the top 40. Another cover line which I feel which attract my audience is k-pop stars in London 2012, as it is really rare for k-pop stars to come to London, adding a cover line as such will attract them into wanting to know what stars will be coming.

Another way I have attracted my audience is the use of colours. The colours I have chosen are red and yellow. From my audience research, I found out that bright colourful colours would attract them; therefore I feel that yellow and red would be suitable. The colours also stand out from the image I have used, which allows the cover lines to be read easily.  

I also feel that the price of my magazine will attract my audience, I have made a special offer for the first magazine of £2.99, from my audience research, I found out my audience are most likely to pay up to £3.00 for the magazine, so adding this offer would attract my audience into wanting to buy the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment