Main Task: Post Production Feedback

I spoke to a few people to gain some feedback on what they liked and didn't like about my magazine. This allowed me to see if I was able to fully attract my target audience and to find out if I was to do this task again , what changes I should make.

Front Cover Feedback
Strengths:

"I like the layout and compliment of colours"

Weaknesses:
"Maybe make it more colourful on the front page? So it is more attractive and so it suits the kpoppy theme"

Contents Page Feedback
Strengths:
"Everything is looking good, I really like the way how you layout the picture and text. "

Weakness:
"Right~ this could actually just be me, but I find this contents page a little bunched together, I don't know if it is because of the big pictures or the amount of writing, it just seems a little compact.


Double Page Spread Feedback:
Strengths:

“I like the layout and design”

Weakness:
 “I think a more exciting font for the quote maybe?”

No comments:

Post a Comment